git clone 'git://github.com/tmarble/timesheet.el.git'
Timesheet management add-on for Emacs org-mode
See the example .emacs.d configuration files for tips on configuring Emacs for MELPA.
Ensure TEXINPUT is set to at least (in your ~/.bashrc)
Start by creating an example client…
You will be viewing the buffer yoyodyne.org that already has some example time entries. Create an invoice with
* Customize your “company” directory where invoices are generated, your next invoice number, etc.
M-x customize then search for
* Customize your name (in defs.tex) and logo (in logo.pdf).
* Learn more about org-mode!
* org clocking http://orgmode.org/org.html#Clocking-work-time
* TODO items http://orgmode.org/org.html#TODO-Items
* org spreadsheets http://orgmode.org/org.html#The-spreadsheet
This program depends on …
* The following emacs packages (MELPA):
s org auctex
* The following Debian packages
apt-get install emacs24 make gawk sed git tar rubber texlive-latex-extra texlive-fonts-recommended texlive-fonts-extra evince
There are several known bugs:
This work is Copyright © 2014 Informatique, Inc.
and is licensed under the GPL version 3 or any later version.